- Heat oven to 450ºF
- Make the coating by pulsing all the coating ingredients together in a food processor until the cornflakes become crumbs. If you are using pre-crushed cornflakes, just mix the spices with the cornflakes, skip the processor.
- Trim the zucchini. Cut crosswise in half. Then cut each piece into 1/4-inch sticks.
- Add cheese to coating mix in a ziploc bag. Shake gently to mix.
- Whisk egg in medium bowl. Add zucchini. Toss to coat.
- Use tongs to place 1/4 of the zucchini in mix bag. Close bag and shake to evenly coat.
- Spread onto baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Repeat with remaining zucchini.
- Bake for 12 to 13 min. or until golden brown, turning the baking tray 180 degrees after 7 min to encourage even baking.
Picture from http://everydaymom23.blogspot.com/2011/08/zucchini-fries.html