- Join your local Family Center Y for group fitness classes like yoga, boot camp, dance, BodyPump, and more!
- Try some workouts from Pinterest
- When was the last time your played basketball or tennis?
- Ask your Facebook friends what they are doing to stay active
- Find workout plans specifically for runners, like yoga for runners or cycling for runners
- Work out at your local playground – chin ups, crossing the monkey bars, dips, and more
- Run around with your children (or dog) – lots of lateral movements which counteract your running stride
- Swimming! In the ocean, the Bay, lake, or pool
Welcome to the Official Site of The Y in Central Maryland Turkey Trot Charity 5K! We are excited to have you join us for this Thanksgiving morning tradition.
Adults, children and families from across the region come together to not only run (or walk, jog, stroll), but to raise funds so that children living in poverty in Central Maryland have access to Y programs that will forever shape their lives.
Thank you for being part of something good on Thanksgiving Morning!