Running . . .
- builds a strong heart (aerobic exercise)
- clears your mind, whether you run solo or with a group
- lowers your stress level by releasing feel-good endorphins
- makes your skin glow thanks to the sweat removing toxins from your body
- encourages you to eat healthier. You just ran, why “ruin” that time with a doughnut?
- strengthens your bones, thanks to the “stress” created from your feet hitting the ground
- increases your self control. Accomplishing a run puts you in control of that moment, which improves your confidence, which only improves all other facets of your life.
- sheds the pounds
- can help you drop bad habits. Instead of participating in whatever vice you choose, go for a run
- brings people together. You will always have something to bring up in conversation, you will recognize people from the trail or treadmill and you may start running in festivals.
- changes lives. It will make you feel better both physically and mentally and you will most likely find yourself paying it forward.
We wish you happy and healthy running!