- Claim your online fundraising page here and donate $25 yourself, this will help motivate others!
- Ask ten of your friends for $10. These are the friends you see from time-to-time, not your closest friends. Ask them with an email, private message, text, in-person request, or a phone call (not a Facebook blast).
- Ask five of your friends for $20. These are your best friends, those you see most often. Send your request with an email, private message, text, in-person request, or a phone call (not a Facebook blast).
- Ask you employer for a $75 donation. Most companies set some funds aside for charity asks from their employees.
- Ask you Facebook friends to help you raise $50 just from them.
- Ask your doctor and dentist for $25 each. Like your employer they most likely set aside funds for these requests. A letter or hand written card are a nice way to place an appeal.
- Ask the businesses your frequent often for $25 each. These are places like your hair stylist, your bank, your coffee shop, your insurance agent. You support their businesses and endeavors they will be happy to support you and your community. Send them a hand written note or a typed letter.
Welcome to the Official Site of The Y in Central Maryland Turkey Trot Charity 5K! We are excited to have you join us for this Thanksgiving morning tradition.
Adults, children and families from across the region come together to not only run (or walk, jog, stroll), but to raise funds so that children living in poverty in Central Maryland have access to Y programs that will forever shape their lives.
Thank you for being part of something good on Thanksgiving Morning!