Coming directly to you from AllRecipes.com.
- 6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Sprinkle chicken breasts with salty and pepper. Place in lightly greased 9x13 baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the honey, mustard, basil, paprika and parsley. Mix well and pour half over chicken. Brush to cover chicken.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Turn chicken pieces over and brush with the remaining half of the honey mixture. Bake for an additional 10 to 15 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink and the juices run clear.
- Let cool for ten minutes.
- Serve with your favorite seasonal sides! For fruits and vegetables in season in Central Maryland you can find a list here.