From Life's Ambrosia:
Farro, Cranberry & Goat Cheese Salad
Serves 6; Prep time 10 min; Cook time: 15
- 2 c pearled farro
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary
- 1/4 c extra virgin olive oil
- 1 c sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 8 oz goat cheese crumbles
- Cook farro according to package directions, drain and cool.
- While farro is cooking, using a whisk, mix dijon mustard, garlic powder and rosemary together in a bowl.
- Slowly add in olive oil until combined. Let sit.
- Toss cooled farro with cranberries, parsley and goat cheese.
- Serve with dressing.