Super Moist Pumpkin Bread from AllRecipes.com
Makes 2 - 8x4 inch loaves
- 3 1/2 c all-purpose flour
- 2 c packed dark brown sugar
- 2/3 c white sugar
- 2 c pumpkin puree
- 1 c apple sauce (or oil)
- 2/3 c coconut milk
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 c toasted walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease and flour two 8x4 inch loaf pans.
- In a large bowl combine the flour, brown sugar, white sugar, pumpkin puree, applesauce, coconut milk, baking soda, salt, ground nutmeg and ground cinnamon.
- Mix until all of the flour is gone.
- Fold in the nuts.
- Pour batter into the prepared pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour and 15 minutes (until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean).
- Remove from oven and cover loaves with foil tightly. Allow to steam for 10 minutes.
- Remove foil and turn out onto a cooling rack.
- Tent lightly with the foil and allow to cool completely.