Customizable Egg Muffins
Makes 12 egg muffins
- 12 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup chopped cooked breakfast meat (bacon, sausage, ham, etc.)
- 1/2 cup diced vegetables (use a few different vegetables)
- 1 handful fresh finely chopped greens (spinach, kale, collard greens, etc.)
- Optional: 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Grease a muffin pan with coconut oil or butter or spray with cooking spray.
- Crack eggs into large bowl and whisk with salt and pepper.
- Add cheese (if desired) and stir.
- Divide breakfast meat, diced vegetables and chopped greens between 12 muffin cups.
- Pour egg mixture over the veggies and meat, filling cups about 3/4 of the way.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes.
- Allow muffins to rest before using a knife to slice around the outside of the muffins and carefully removing them from the muffin tin.