Please arrive with time to spare! If you have picked up your packet, please come wearing your race bib and prepare to line up around 8am. The events begin promptly at 8:30am. If you have not yet picked up your packet, please leave time to visit the packet pick-up station and pin your bib on. We recommend you arrive around 7:30 to ensure you are not rushed or stressed!
- Runners should line up based on average mile time. Please let those who are speedy start in the front!
- Walkers should be toward the back.
- Strollers must start at the very back of the pack.
- Dogs must be on a leash, well-trained, social and start at the back of the pack. Please be sure to pick-up after your pet.
- Please look for the large signs with mile times at the starting line to help you line up. This will help everyone have a great race morning experience.