When: Thursday, November 23, 2017 at 8:30am
Parking: Carroll Community College
- Tuesday, November 21 - The Hill Y in Westminster, 3 - 9 pm
- Wednesday, November 22 - The Hill Y in Wesminster, 10 am - 9
- Thursday, November 23 - The Hill Y in Westminster, 7 am
Thank you to our generous sponsors!
Below are the answers to some other frequently asked questions for the Westminster Y Turkey Trot Charity 5k. If you do not see your questions answered below, please leave a comment for us and we will be sure to post an answer.
Do I have to be a Y member? No, all are welcome!
Are strollers allowed? Yes! Strollers are permitted on the course; however, we ask that for safety reasons you line up at the back of the pack.
- Start near South entrance for the campus of Carroll Community College and run along the drive to the North exit onto Rt 32.
- Turn RIGHT onto 32 and then turn RIGHT onto 2nd access road at Westminster High School.
- Follow the road and turn RIGHT on access road behind High School.
- Follow road as it winds around Career Tech Center.
- Turn LEFT at 1st exit off access road and then immediate LEFT again back onto RT 32.
- Turn LEFT onto Kate Wagner Rd. and follow around loop to RIGHT at entrance to Gate Way School.
- Follow Kate Wagner Rd and Turn LEFT onto RT 32. · Follow RT 32 and then turn LEFT into the Hill Y in Westminster and stay immediate LEFT to the FINISH.