Welcome to the Official Site of The Y in Central Maryland Turkey Trot Charity 5K! We are excited to have you join us for this Thanksgiving morning tradition.
Adults, children and families from across the region come together to not only run (or walk, jog, stroll), but to raise funds so that children living in poverty in Central Maryland have access to Y programs that will forever shape their lives.
Thank you for being part of something good on Thanksgiving Morning!
Friday, October 21, 2016
If you decide to go out and run the route before the event please be careful! Road are closed for the event Thanksgiving morning and may not be suitable for pedestrian traffic otherwise.
Wednesday, October 19, 2016
Monday, October 3, 2016
Monday, September 26, 2016
- Register as a Y Volunteer here. (You will need to set up a username and a password).
- Once you have a username and password, log back into the portal and select 'project catalog' which can be found within the menu on the left side of the screen.
- Filter the project based on the region where you would like to volunteer for Turkey Trot.
- Next, look for '2016 Turkey Trot Charity 5K' [SELECTED REGION].
- Click on the blue button 'volunteer' to the right of the role you select. You will be led through orientation material.
More detailed information, directions, and FAQ's will be emailed to you the week prior to Thanksgiving.
If you have any questions with registering, please email ericsomerville@ymaryland