In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Continue the Thanksgiving tradition (or start a new one!) by joining The Y in Central Maryland for the annual Y Turkey Trot Charity 5K - virtually!
Your participation benefits children and families experiencing poverty in our community.
Open to individuals of all ages and abilities, everyone (including your pup!) is invited to walk, run or leisurely stroll 3.1 miles.
November 22-November 29.
In addition to dedicating all proceeds from the Y Turkey Trot Charity 5K to help families who experience poverty, we are also asking participants to donate non-perishable food items during t-shirt pickup at Y sites from November 16-21.
1. Register today!
2. Opt to safely pick up your t-shirt at a Y Family Center OR have it shipped.
3. Help local families by dropping off non-perishable food items during t-shirt pickup week (November 16-21).
4. Print your downloadable bib (optional) and run or walk with friends and family anywhere you choose Thanksgiving week :)
5. Log your race time (optional), and then share your best costumes, family photos, and Turkey Day traditions with us using @YTurkeyTrot
6. Celebrate for having done something good for your family and for your community!